Monday 15 June 2009

INTRODUCTION OF ME, MYSELF AND I


First of all, i wanna greet Welcome To My Life to everyone who has entering my blog...hehehe ; )
Here in my blog, i juz write about what comes into my head, be it by personal experience, or inspired by everything, or what other things comes to my attention.

So there u have it, i'm juz an ordinary girl@lady@woman, playing as a blogger, one day would love to write something instresting, i write short stories about my life when time permits, but with such a busy life, sometime it's hard. i hv to live wif myself, n so i want to be fit for myself to know. Owez to look myslef straight in the eye. A lot secret about myself,into thinking that nobody else will know the kind of woman i really am.i don't want to dress up myself in shame, i want to deserve all men's respect.
i can never hide myself from me, i see what others may never see. i know what others may never know, i never fool myself and so, Whatever happens, i want to be self-respecting and conscience free..
Last but not least, thanx so much for reading, and your constructive comment are owez appreciated. PEACE NO WAR!!

3 comments:

  1. wah!!! sudah buat nlog baru..ekkeek..teruskan usaha anda...peace no war-war..

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuhuhuhu.....
    mandakssss ko cakap ko xda blog.... huhuhuh sa p view blog c julia tnmpk muka ko nie.... huhuuuuu rajin sa view blog skrg mmndangkan ym,fb,fs,tagged n yang swaktu dengannya semua uda kena block.... hehhehehehheheh

    ReplyDelete